Cascade Consulting (Environment & Planning) Ltd Quality Policy Statement:
Cascade Consulting (Environment & Planning) Ltd (the “Organisation”) aims to provide flawless products and services to its clients on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained the BS EN ISO 9001:2008 certification, including aspects specific to environmental management consultancy and associated services.
Our company commitment is to:
- Continue to develop and improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that client needs and objectives are established and fulfilled.
- Increase and enhance client satisfaction.
- Communicate the value of meeting client’s statutory and regulatory requirements to all staff
- Allow Management Reviews to consider the quality objectives of the Quality Management System, and report on Internal Audit results to monitor and measure process and effectiveness.
- Enable the availability of resources to meet these objectives.
- The structure of the Quality Management System is in the Quality Manual.
- All staff understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and adhere to the contents of the Quality Manual.
- We ensure Cascade Consulting complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We constantly monitor quality performance and implement improvements where appropriate.
- Our Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
- Copies of the Quality Policy are available to all employees.
- Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual employees in accordance with their role and responsibilities, as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
Cascade Consulting (Environment & Planning) Ltd Environmental Policy Statement:
Cascade Consulting (Environment & Planning) Ltd (the “Organisation”) recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to environmental management consultancy and associated services. It is the Organisation’s declared policy to operate with and maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
It is the Cascade Consulting’s objective to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of Cascade Consulting’s activities.
- Training of employees in environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste.
- Minimise material wastage.
- Minimise energy wastage.
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air.
- Control noise emissions from operations.
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by Cascade Consulting.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.